Quantitative Aptitude is a key component to unlocking a winning CAT score and no author does the subject justice more than Arun Sharma, whose vast experience in his field is reflected in every chapter of Quantitative Aptitude for CAT. The Quantitative Aptitude Math Book by Arun Sharma is the bestseller book on the market. Not only does it follow the latest trends and question patterns for CAT, it is also found immensely useful by students for other management entrance tests like SSC, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, UPSC, PSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, CDS, NDA, LIC, Bank & Insurance, Railway, Police, Other Competitive Exams. XAT, SNAP, IIFT and so on.
The book comprehensively covers all topics, including Numbers, Average and Mixtures, Arithmetic and Word-based Problems, Geometry, Algebra, Counting, etc. in a very accessible and easy manner.
Besides teaching the subject, the author instructs aspirants successfully to strategies, manage time and analyse their knowledge pattern accurately to make the most of a time-bound elimination exam. The book provides mock test papers for continuous test rehearsal and has problems of varying difficulty levels for rigorous practice. It’s a must read for any and all CAT aspirants today
- Comprehensive theory as per the latest syllabus and pattern
- Topics divided into easily understandable ‘blocks’
- Plenty of short-cut techniques in problem-solving
- Practice tests covering all possible types of questions
- Questions divided into three ‘LODs’ (Level of Difficulty)
- The section on training ground teaches higher-end problem-solving in real time. It is a section which tells students exactly how to think inside the examination hall when faced with questions of varying difficulty level.
- Additional block-wise practice tests to ensure no probable question type is missed out
You can Download it online as there are numbers of the website which are providing it. You can also get it from Amazon.