The RS Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude Pdf is the bestseller book in the market. Various people use this book to learn various topics like Averages & Mixtures, Basic Arithmetic Operations, Profit Loss & Discounts, Percentages, Time and Work, Algebra, Geometry Portion and many more topics. It provides comprehensive, topic-wise updated Quantitative material and for various competitive examinations like SSC, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, UPSC, PSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, CDS, NDA, LIC, Bank & Insurance, Railway, Police, Other Competitive Exams.
Key Feature of RS Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude Book:
· Comprehensive: The book is more comprehensive than ever before with more than 5500 questions (supported with answers and solutions—a hallmark of Quantitative Aptitude).
· Easy to follow: Chapters begin with easy-to-grasp theory complemented by formulas and solved examples. They are followed by a wide-ranging number of questions for practice.
· Latest & Updated: With questions (memory based) from examinations up till year 2016, the book captures the latest examination patterns as well as questions for practice.
Table of Content:
Section-I: Arithmetical Ability
· Number System
· H.C.F. and L.C.M. of Numbers
· Decimal Fractions
· Square Roots and Cube Roots
· Problems on Numbers
· Problems on Ages
· Surds and Indices
· Profit and Loss
· Ratio and Proportion
· Chain Rule
· Pipes and Cisterns
· Time and Work
· Time and Distance
· Boats and Streams
· Problems on Trains
· Alligation or Mixture
· Simple Interest
· Compound Interest
·Volume and Surface Area
· Races and Games of Skill
· Stocks and Shares
· Permutations and Combinations
· True Discount
· Banker's Discount
· Heights and Distances
· Odd Man Out and Series
Section-II: Data Interpretation
· Bar Graphs
· Pie Chart
· Line Graphs
RS Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude Book is Useful For:
· Bank PO, SBI-PO, IBPS, RBI Exams
· MBA, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, CAT, IIFT, IGNOU
· SSC Combined Preliminary Exam, Hotel Management
· Sub-Inspectors of Police, CBI, CPO Exams
· UPSC-CSAT, SCRA and other State Services Exams
· Railway Recruitment Board Exams
· Campus Recruitment Tests
About Dr. R S Aggarwal
He was born on January 2, 1946 in a village of Delhi. He graduated from Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi. After completing his MSC in Mathematics in 1969, he joined N.A.S. College, Meerut, as a lecturer. In 1976, he was awarded a fellowship for 3 years and joined the University of Delhi for his Ph.D. Thereafter, he was promoted as a reader in N.A.S. College, Meerut. In 1999, he joined M.M.H. College, Ghaziabad, as a reader and took voluntary retirement in 2003. He has authored more than 75 titles ranging from Nursery to M. Sc. He has also written books for competitive examinations right from the clerical grade to the I.A.S. level.
There are many books written by RS Aggarwal like RS Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude, RS Aggarwal General Knowledge Book, RS Aggarwal Reasoning Book, A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning By RS Aggarwal. You can download all the book from the here. FREE Download here.