Ask a Question
S. Chand Publication [A Modern Approach to VERBAL & NON-VERBAL REASONING (English) Paperback] by Dr. R. S. Aggarwal
• IBPS-CWE Bank PO/Clerical/Specialist Officers, RRB Officers; SBI-PO/Clerical; NABARD &IDBI Bank Executive Offices
• SSC-CGL (Tier I and II); SSC-CHSL (10+2); SSC-FCI Grade III; SSC-CPO/SI/ASI, Income Tax etc.
• LIC/GIC/ UIICO AAOs, etc
• UPSC-CSAT, SCRA etc; and other State Services Exams
• Railways Grade ';D' & other Technical & Non-Technical Exam
• MAT; CMAT; CET (MBA); SNAP; BBA; BBM & other B School Admission Tests
• NTSE; CLAT; Hotel Management etc.
Table of ContentKey Features
PART-I: VERBAL REASONING
Section-I: General Mental Ability • Series Completion • Analogy • Classification • Coding-Decoding • Blood Relations • Puzzle Test • Sequential Output Tracing • Direction Sense Test • Logical Venn Diagrams • Alphabet Test • Alpha - Numeric Sequence Puzzle • Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test • Mathematical Operations • Logical Sequence of Words • Arithmetical Reasoning • Inserting the Missing Character • Data Sufficiency • Eligibility Test • Assertion and Reason • Situation Reaction Test • Verification of Truth of the Statement
Section-II: Logical Deduction • Logic • Statement - Arguments • Statement - Assumptions • Statement - Courses of Action • Statement - Conclusions • Deriving Conclusions from Passages • Theme Detection • Cause and Effect Reasoning
PART-II: NON-VERBAL REASONING
• Series • Analogy • Classification • Analytical Reasoning • Mirror-Images • Water-Images • Spotting Out the Embedded Figures • Completion of Incomplete Pattern • Figure Matrix • Paper Folding • Paper Cutting • Rule Detection • Grouping of Identical Figures • Cubes and Dice • Dot Situation • Construction of Squares and Triangles • Figure Formation & Analysis • Additional Questions with Answers
The book carefully guides the candidates through faster, shorter and intelligent paths to take up the study both parts of the book, namely, Verbal, and Non-Verbal:
(a) By suitably arranging the questions based on the latest examination patterns.
(b) By providing a huge number of questions for practice, with solutions that can teach one the right approach towards solving them.
(c) By providing solved examples with full explanation to bring out the essence of each topic
We Also Recommend
Paramount Coaching Handwriiten Class Notes Of English by Gopal Verma
Christopher Phoenix Handwriiten Class Notes Of English Grammer
Math Class notes for SSC, UPSC and Bank Exams by Abhinay Sharma Sir
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.