Ask a Question
Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude for Civil Services Examination
Author: G. Subba Rao
Number Of Pages: 656
Publisher: Access Publishing
Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude for Civil Services Examination was first published in 2013. P N Roy Chowdhury and G Subba Rao are the authors of this book and have updated and revised in the third edition of the book. The revised edition was based on constructive feedback and suggestions.
The new edition includes:
- A new chapter named `Challenges to Ethics and Moral Accountability'.
- The above Chapter’s case studies are re-designed as per UPSC question paper pattern 25.
- Chapters covering the entire range of issues related to ethics, integrity and aptitude.
- Text interspersed with Case Studies wherever relevant.
- Summary provided at the end of each chapter.
- Self-Assessment test questions are provided Glossary of terms.
P. N. Roy Chowdhury is a retired IAS officer and the Director General of Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration in Ahmedabad. He taught mathematics at the undergraduate level in the Rahara College, managed by the Rama Krishna Mission and later joined the IAS, serving the Government of Gujarat in various capacities. He has studied for his MSc Finance degree at Strathclyde University, Glasgow and at the University Of Rochester, USA, for an MBA programme. G Subba Rao is a retired IAS officer and currently is Chairman, Gujarat State Police Complaints Authority. He holds an MA in Economics from Andhra University, MA In Rural Development from University of East Anglia, United Kingdom.
We Also Recommend
Paramount Coaching Handwriiten Class Notes Of English by Gopal Verma
Rakesh Yadav Sir Maths (Arithmetic And Advanced Maths) Class Notes-English
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.